"Stephanie" Female nude portrait in profile pastel drawing/painting a day


Yes this is a drawing but more of a painting approach was applied, I took a good use of the Panpastel's brush like tool to even out the pastel across the paper and make some accents where needed, its great for edge softening too, then added more values and color with some pastel sticks, the more I draw the more I think in terms of editing things and adjusting the subtleties to my liking, especially paying attention to composition and design in general.
approximately 6x8 inches pastel and panpastel on grey Mi Tientes Canson paper
click here to see current auctions

1 comment:

weekend et coup de brosse said...

j'adore!!
Sa poitrine est majestueuse.
Very nice post! Thanks & Welcome for your comment and visit to my blog
Have a nice day!
Cath.